i've been lazy i know. sorry. work as always is busy, and i'm very popular you know. all kinds of people want to spend time with me.
well, that's what i tell them anyway.
august has been uneventful so far, but july was awesome. REALLY hot, but awesome. mostly because of spending a week at home in celeryville with the family. nothing tops that. weirdly enough, not only did i not take any pictures, i did not copy anyone else's to my thumb drive either. i'm becoming a giant slacker.
awesome things in july:
- karen, matthew & eric were here for a couple days
- duckpin bowling
- lived a month in danger house without injuries (sorry for karen's)
- spent time on the farm with dad
- shopped with karen, randi & mom (yeah yeah yeah, it wasn't SO bad)
- hung out with matt
- hung out with liz & kate
- had a 2.5 hour lunch with janene
- got to see anna and alex play baseball
- learned the game "buddy attack" (at 6am unfortunately)
- hung with my mom
- got a cookbook that made my eyes swell shut (it really did, but it's alright now)
- got called "janna" A LOT
- didn't see donna
- barely saw robin, or ken
- or steve
- didn't play sorry with liz
- completely missed supermom ashley, war hero rick & the cutest kids ever, including addy, whom i have not yet met
- didn't get to go to michigan to meet alayna grace
that's all i've got for now. no home improvement projects lately, but i do have some holes to patch, maybe i'll finally get motivated to do that. the problem is, they're in my kitchen. who goes in the kitchen?