that's it. nothing. it's friday, that makes me happy... except i have to work this weekend, so then, not so happy...
sigh... am i really this boring?
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
i've been lazy i know. sorry. work as always is busy, and i'm very popular you know. all kinds of people want to spend time with me.
well, that's what i tell them anyway.
august has been uneventful so far, but july was awesome. REALLY hot, but awesome. mostly because of spending a week at home in celeryville with the family. nothing tops that. weirdly enough, not only did i not take any pictures, i did not copy anyone else's to my thumb drive either. i'm becoming a giant slacker.
awesome things in july:
- karen, matthew & eric were here for a couple days
- duckpin bowling
- lived a month in danger house without injuries (sorry for karen's)
- spent time on the farm with dad
- shopped with karen, randi & mom (yeah yeah yeah, it wasn't SO bad)
- hung out with matt
- hung out with liz & kate
- had a 2.5 hour lunch with janene
- got to see anna and alex play baseball
- learned the game "buddy attack" (at 6am unfortunately)
- hung with my mom
- got a cookbook that made my eyes swell shut (it really did, but it's alright now)
- got called "janna" A LOT
- didn't see donna
- barely saw robin, or ken
- or steve
- didn't play sorry with liz
- completely missed supermom ashley, war hero rick & the cutest kids ever, including addy, whom i have not yet met
- didn't get to go to michigan to meet alayna grace
that's all i've got for now. no home improvement projects lately, but i do have some holes to patch, maybe i'll finally get motivated to do that. the problem is, they're in my kitchen. who goes in the kitchen?
Thursday, April 8, 2010
my thanks to matthew for noticing, and my apologies to anyone else who did & clicked. apparently my blog was gettin spammed by a japanese porn site and there were over 100 "comments" posted to this entry with links to that site. NICE. freakin' lowlifes!!
to say the least. i figured i needed to post something, but i don't have a whole lot to say. what to do what to do...
well, i'll put some pix up from buckwheat, krissy, alex & anna's visit this summer... that'll have to do for now. i will try to be more interesting at a later date.