Sunday, December 7, 2008

long long day

well, i attempted to take a video but apparently you need a lot of light to do this. even though my condo looks plenty bright to me, on the video, it looks very very dark. i guess you'll have to take the virtual tour another day. i spent all day cleaning and trying to put things away. i almost hung pictures, but i'm not ready yet to put holes in the wall i guess. i did put one in though...
anyway, it's not perfect yet, but here's some pictures...

















































and as promised... before and after on my outlets... but i'll only make you look at one...


















7 comments:

Ashley said...

looks beautiful. atleast you have furniture! ;)

sheri said...

too much, i'm afraid! you may or may not wonder why there's no pictures of my bedroom...

Ashley said...

haha, well...our house is a little out of control and our garage has become a catch all...sigh.

james & emmy said...

ohh.. nice, it looks lush and comfy. i love the sign over the microwave, it couldn't be more fitting!

sheri said...

that was my housewarming gift from aunt dutch. 100% perfect. she also sent a couple of towels... one says the best thing i make for dinner is reservations and the other talks about take out menus being the most important "tool" in the kitchen. how do people know me so well? i'm still reeling from when rob told me there's another place besides 7/11 to grocery shop. fascinating...

Anonymous said...

Your place looks great!

Janene said...

You need to get that stove dirty...you are an adult now! LOL
I love your place...The sofa is my favorite color!